Part #: SP-80501MM
S-POWER S7 EVO MM Spec.
S-POWER S7 EVO MM Spec engine pre-broken in by Masayuki Miura
Breaking-in is a crucial work to get maximum performance out of a racing engine. It might also be, however, a difficult work for many users, requiring know-how based on considerable experience. Responding to requests from such users, we have released S-POWER S7 EVO MM Spec engine pre-broken in by Masayuki Miura, an extremely talented mechanic. Already broken in, S-POWER S7 EVO TUNED RACING ENGINE is ready for you right out of the box.
- 3-port sleeve design (3 bypass ports, 1 exhaust) provides smooth, crisp acceleration.
- This has been achieved through a combination of a specially designed “TUNED” inner head and sleeve porting.
- A newly designed carburetor includes 6.5mm aluminum venturi.
Ceramic Ball Bearing:
- The black anodized crankcase adds a ceramic ball bearing in the rear to reduce rolling resistance.
- The crank intake passage is silicone ramped for a better fuel mixture flow.
- A tungsten insert is pressed in the counterweight to optimize inertia mass.
- DLC coating is applied to minimize frictional loss as well as improve durability and lifespan.
- Displacement: 3.49cc (0.21 cu.in)
- Bore: 16.27mm (0.64in.)
- Stroke: 16.8mm (0.66 in.)
- Practical R.P.M. : 4,000~40,000 r.p.m.
- Power output: 2.6 ps/ 34,000 r.p.m.
- Weight : 348g
- Exhaust Gasket.
- Dust Cap Set.
- 6.5mm Carburetor Venturi.
Made in Japan.
*No special tuning has been given to S-POWER S7 EVO MM Spec. This is a pre-broken in engine to get maximum performance out of S-POWER S7 EVO MM Spec.
|Product Name:||S-POWER S7 EVO MM Spec.|